Spicy Buffalo Style Meatballs
Be sure and bring these Spicy Buffalo Style Meatballs to your next
tailgate party! Hot and tangy buffalo sauce with just enough Blue
Cheese for dipping!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blue cheese dressing
- Celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine
Ground Beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in large
bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 32 1-inch
meatballs; place on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine hot pepper sauce, butter and honey in large bowl; mix
- Stir meatballs into sauce mixture,
stirring to coat well.
- Serve meatballs with dressing and
Makes 32 meatballs.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for
fresh or thoroughly thawed ground Beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an
internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Beef, It's What's for Dinner. Used with permission.