Shrimp, Spinach and Herb Pasta
- 1 small box of spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb. of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 stick real butter
- 1 Tb minced garlic
- 1 Tb of Alovette Garlic and Herb
cheese spread, or whatever brand available to you.
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp.
- 1/4 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of baby spinach
- 1 Tb flour
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package and drain. Set aside.
a large skillet, add butter and garlic. Sauté the garlic until you start
to really smell the aroma.
- Add oregano, salt and pepper, and sauté a few
- Add shrimp, cook until pink, add spinach and cook
another 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the shrimp and spinach from pan, set
- Add flour to pan and mix with drippings to make a light
- Add milk, cheese spread, and Parmesan cheese, stir well.
As this thickens, you may need to add a little more milk.
shrimp and spinach to the skillet, mix well and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add drained pasta, toss and serve.
- Top with more grated
Parmesan cheese and cracked pepper if desired.
Recipe and photo used with permission and is provided by Harold
Wagner Jr over at
Bubba and Earls
Outdoor Grilling. Give them a visit and tell them we sent ya!
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes