- 3 lbs. raw shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, finely
- Salt, black and red pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Combine shrimp, milk, green peppers and garlic. Add
seasonings to taste.
- This can be prepared ahead of time and allowed to
marinate in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, heat oil and add enough
flour to shrimp mix to hold the shrimp together when dropped from a spoon into
- Fry until browned.
Source: The Pink Pantry
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes Page 1