Grilled Shark Steak or Swordfish Over Fettuccine with Sauce
Kevin says "Here's one dish I make now & then. It looks fancy, but it's
easy. Grilled swordfish or shark steak over fettuccine & topped with a
sauce made from 1/2 Alfredo & 1/2 Remoulade with chopped crawfish tails
and/or Tasso. Almost everybody that has tried this loves it.
- 1 swordfish or shark steak
- Italian dressing
- Alfredo sauce
- Remoulade sauce
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped cooked crawfish
tails and/or finely chopped tasso
- Marinate the fish in Italian dressing for a few hours & cook on a HOT
grill till barely done.
- Simmer 1/2 Alfredo & 1/2 Remoulade with
a little grated parmesan cheese & some chopped cooked crawfish tails
and/ or some finely chopped tasso.
- Once the fish is done, put it
on some fettuccine & top with the sauce.
- Put a slice of good garlic
bread on the side.
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Kevin McCullin and
is used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Page 1