Seafood Casserole Rice Cooker
Delicious seafood casserole made right in your rice cooker!
- 1 pound peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 pint oysters (liquid drained)
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat or 1/2 cup
- 3/4 (10 oz) can Campbell's beef broth
- 1/2 stick (4tbsp) butter
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 1/8 cup or 1 1/2 rice cooker cups
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped fine
- Red or black pepper to taste
- Combine everything in rice cooker
and stir well. Add red or black pepper to taste.
- Set the cook button on and let it
- When the bell goes off, stir and
dinner is done.
- Wait 10 minutes before removing lid
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Recipe and photo courtesy of Real
Cajun Recipes. Used with permission.