Robert's Cajun Pasta Jambalaya
- 3 to 5 pound pork roast
- 5 lb box of sausage
- Chopped onions and
bell pepper and celery (amount desired)
- 4 cans golden mushroom soup
- 2 cans mushroom steak sauce
- 2 cartons chicken broth
- 3 to 4 cans of
- 2 to 3 bags (large) egg noodles or desired pasta
- Sauté onions and bell peppers and celery in oil until soft.
- Add meat and cook until tender. Add soups, Rotel, steak sauce, chicken
broth and pasta. Cook until pasta is tender.
- If you want it
thicker add more pasta. if you like it a little soupier add less pasta.
you can also add a little crab boil.
Recipe courtesy of Robert
Willis, and Danielle Kelley, thanks for sharing!
Cajun Recipes Page 1