Roasted Shrimp and Tomato Salad
- 3/4 lb. peeled and deveined large fresh shrimp
- 1 cup
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (6 oz.) package baby spinach
- 1/4 cup
crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup
white wine vinegar
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp.
- 3/4 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. minced fresh
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 tsp. ground black
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place shrimp and tomatoes
on a large rimmed baking sheet. Add olive oil, seasoned salt, and
pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast until shrimp are pink and firm and tomatoes
have burst, about 10 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over spinach topped
with Shallot-Tarragon Vinaigrette and feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil,
shallot, mustard, tarragon, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Cooking/Prep Time: 20 minutes
Recipe courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood. Photo
courtesy of Hoffman Media. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Page 1