Pecan Crawfish Salad
- 1 lb. cooked and peeled Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- 2 hard boiled
- 1/4 c. grated carrots
- 1/4 c. chopped celery
- 2 T. minced onion
- 1 t. minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 c.
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Marinated mushrooms
- In large bowl, combine cooked and peeled crawfish tailmeat and remaining
ingredients (except garnish).
- Stir in crawfish and chill at least 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon onto lettuce leaves and garnish with wedges of tomatoes,
marinated artichoke hearts and marinated mushrooms.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis and the Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and Research
Board, Crawfish.org. Used with permission.
More Cajun and Creole recipes