Mama Jen's Crawfish Dipping Sauce
This delicious dip is perfect for dipping crawfish, shrimp, or most any
type of fish or seafood. Can also be used to dip vegetables.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Slap Ya Mama Cajun Hot
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise
- Add remaining ingredients, one at a
time, and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Use dip for crawfish, or most any type of seafood or fish
Recipe and photo courtesy of Morgan Clay and
Slap Ya Mama, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes