Louisiana Dirty Rice Stuffing
- 2 lbs. Browned Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb. Cooked Long Grain Wild Rice
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Diced Celery
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Diced Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 oz. Butter
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Tony s More Spice And Less Salt Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cayenne Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sauté all vegetables in butter until light golden brown.
- Add meat and rice to the vegetable mixture and stir until heated
- Put in casserole dish
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees until hot.
Note: Tastes even more flavorful if allowed to set in refrigerator for a few
hours to overnight heat and serve.
This recipe was sent to us by Johnny and posted on our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes