Louisiana Crawfish Ceviche
- 1 lb. - Louisiana Crawfish tailmeat, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. - Lime juice
1 Tbsp. - Cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup - CLAMATO® juice
- ¼ cup - Green
- 1 cup - Cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 Tbsp. -
Jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1¼ Tbsp. - Creole seasoning, divided
5 each - Lime wedges
- Pre-freeze 4 martini glasses.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice,
cilantro, CLAMATO, sliced olives, cucumber, jalapeno and 1 Tbsp. Creole
- Add Louisiana Crawfish meat to the mixture and let sit at room
temperature for 5 minutes.
- Using 1 lime wedge, run the flesh of the wedge
around the rim of each martini glass, then sprinkle a little of the
remaining Creole seasoing on each rim.
- Spoon the crawfish mixture along
with some of the liquid into each glass.
- Garnish each with a lime wedge.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Louisiana Seafood and Marketing Board. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes