Louisiana Crawfish Cakes
This easy appetizer is perfect for your next get together, using bread crumbs and Louisiana crawfish tails, the crawfish cakes blends together lots of flavor and the perfect amount of spice.
- 1 1/2 lb Louisiana crawfish tails, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper,
- 1/2 green bell pepper, small dice
- 2 green onions,
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, washed and chopped
- 2 lemons,
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 T Creole mustard
- pinch Kosher salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- Clarified butter
- Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Form into desired size and lightly flour each side then pan sear in clarified
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood and Red
Fish Grill New Orleans. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Page 1