Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fines herbs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole mustard
- 1/8 cup soft bread
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump Louisiana crabmeat, drained
- ¼ cup diced
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions (shallots)
- 1 teaspoon
- Combine mayonnaise, parsley, Creole
seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, shallots, garlic, tri-color peppers and
2Gently stir in the breadcrumbs and crabmeat. Do not
break up crab lumps.
- Shape mixture using a 2 inch ring mold. Spray a
large non-stick skillet with vegetable cooking spray or use a little olive oil
to coat the bottom. Place over medium high heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add
crab cakes; cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until browned.
Courtesy of louisianaseafood.com and The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans
Chef: Matthew Murphy
Non Cajun Appetizers