- 1/2 lime Coarse salt
- 1 1/4 ounces gold tequila
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- Rub rim of a goblet with cut side of lime, then dip rim into saucer of
- Fill glass with ice.
- Squeeze juice from lime.
- Pour lime juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, and TABASCO® Green Sauce into
an ice-filled cocktail shaker or pitcher and shake or stir vigorously.
- Strain into ice-filled glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
Makes 1 serving.
Recipe sent to us by Johnny and was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes