Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bacon Chicken
Pop's made a few changes to this recipe to make it even better!
First, to the cream cheese mixer, add a little Colby Jack cheese. Also
he rubbed the outside of chicken with olive oil to add a bit of moisture
to it before you wrap with bacon.
- 8 jalapeños, deseeded
- 8 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 8 slices
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut open
jalapeños and carefully de-seed. You want to keep the shape. Make sure
that chicken breasts are thin and easy to roll. About ¼ inch fillets.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese and ranch dressing (here is
where to mix in small amount of cheese as well). Wrap chicken around the
jalapeños, (rub outside of chicken with olive oil) and wrap bacon around
the chicken. Seal with a toothpick.
- Place on a lined and greased baking
dish. Continue until all jalapeño popper chicken wraps are made.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
Pop's did these on his green
egg grill with indirect heat and it really cooked well.
Cajun Recipes Page 1