Herbed Crawfish or Shrimp Pasta
A delicious crawfish or shrimp recipe using herbs and served over pasta of your choice.
- 2 lbs. Louisiana crawfish
tailmeat (or shrimp)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 lb. melted butter
- 1 t. thyme
- 1 t. rosemary
- Pinch of dill weed
- Pinch of sweet basil
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt & cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients except pasta and
marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, place entire
mixture in a heavy sauté pan over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- While crawfish mixture is
heating, cook pasta with a little olive oil.
- Serve herbed crawfish over hot
Recipe and Photo courtesy of Leslie Davis and the Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and Research Board, Crawfish.org. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes