Foil-Wrapped Louisiana Red Snapper
- 4 each - Foil, 8x8Olive oil cooking spray as
- 4 oz - Fresh fennel, small-diced
- 4 each - Louisiana Red Snapper
Fillets, skinless, cut into 3 oz. pieces
- 6 oz. - Tomatoes, small-diced
oz. - Red onions, small-diced
- ¼ cup - Fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup - White
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Lay out each foil
square; fold the first inch of each edge up, all the way around. Spray olive oil
to cover the inside of the foil.
- Place a bed of fennel over the lower
thrid of each foil square. Top each with Louisiana Red Snapper fillet.
a bowl, mix tomatoes, onion and basil. Spoon equal amounts of this. mixture over
fillet. Drizzle equal amounts of wine over each fillet.
- Fold over each
foil packet and close completely; seal each edge tightly
- Place packets
on a sheet pan to catch any leakage. Place pan into preheated oven for 12-15
minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from oven to
individual serving plates or bowls.
Protein (g) 23.4
Carbohydrates (g) 6.0
Fat (g) 1.7
Saturated Fat (g) 0.3