Deep South BBQ Shrimp
- 2 lbs. of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 sticks of real butter
- 1 bundle of green onions chopped
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 small bell pepper chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 TB of minced garlic
- 2 TB of creole seasoning
- 1 loaf of French bread
- In a large skillet combine all ingredients except the shrimp and bread.
- Sauté all the vegetables until tender. The sauce will start to thicken
- Add shrimp and simmer until shrimp is pink and done about 15 minutes.
- Serve with toasted French bread
Recipe and photo courtesy of Harold Wagner Jr over at
Bubba and Earls Outdoor