Cajun Deep Fried Ribs
- 5 lbs. lean, meaty spareribs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 TB Tony Chachere's More Spice And Less Salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 2 TB garlic powder
- Tenderize ribs prior to frying by placing in covered pan with 2 cups of
water. Place in preheated 325-degree oven and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or
until slightly tender.
- In a large, sturdy pot, heat 1 1/2 inches of
vegetable oil to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour with
the Tony s More Spice And Less Salt, red pepper and garlic powder.
the racks into individual ribs. Toss the ribs in the flour mixture and shake off
- Working in batches, fry the ribs until the coating is lightly
golden and crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the ribs to paper towels to drain
Great With potato salad and garlic bread.
This recipe for
Deep Fried Ribs was sent to us by Johnny, thanks!
Non Cajun Pork Recipes