Deep Cajun Deep Fried Pork Loin
- 2 pounds pork loin
- Marinade of your choice (or you can use
the one below)
- 3 cups Dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Generously season the pork loin with
- Wrap securely in food grade
- Using an injector, inject
about 2 ounces per pound of the marinade into loin.
- Place in refrigerator and let
marinade overnight for all that delicious marinade to soak into the
- When ready to fry, remove the
pork from plastic wrap.
- Deep fry for about 15 minutes,
until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
This is great served with Momma’s
Cajun Potato Salad.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Pork Recipes