This Creole style lamb is made with cooked lamb, tomato pulp, green
onions, meat stock or water, and other delicious ingredients.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon
chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 Cup meat stock or water
- 1/4 Cup tomato pulp
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 Cup cold
cooked lamb, cut in cubes
- 3 pieces of toast
- Melt the butter being careful not to
- Add the pepper and onion.
- Cook two minutes and add flour,
stock, pulp, lemon juice, salt and horseradish.
- Boil for two minutes, stirring
- Add the lamb. Heat thoroughly.
- Serve on toast pieces.
Recipe serves 3.
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Beef Recipes