Creamy Cajun Crawfish Potato Salad
Potato Salad kicked up a notch, the Cajun Way! If you have left over
potatoes from a crawfish boil, those add extra flavor and pep to this dish!
- 8 ounces
crawfish tails, as packaged
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- ½ cups diced celery1 clove garlic,
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix crawfish and lemon juice in a
small container and chill.
- Combine potatoes, celery,
garlic, and green onions in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl combine sour
cream, mayonnaise, salt, dry mustard, tarragon, and cayenne pepper and
- Add to the potato mixture and
gently fold in the crawfish.
- Before serving, taste and adjust
Servings: 8 as a side dish.
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood and Marketing Board, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes