- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrot
cloves garlic minced
- 8 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 cups
- 1 (16 oz.) package crawfish tails
- 1/2 cup fresh
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, and
cook until translucent, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add celery, bell pepper,
and carrot. Cook until softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic, and cook
until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and
crawfish. Bring to a boil. Add lemon juice, parsley, basil, hot sauce,
Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce to a simmer, and simmer
26 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cream. Serve immediately.
Time: 45 minutes
Recipe courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood. Photo
courtesy of Hoffman Media.
Cajun Recipes Page 1