Crawfish Pasta Salad
Crawfish Pasta Salad. This salad has a unique taste as the crawfish are
boiled in crab boil and allowed to sit for a while to soak up the flavor.
- 1 bag 12 ounce size of Rotini noodles
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Tabasco to flavor
- Zatarin crab boil
- salt to taste
- Boil the rotini noodles according to package directions. Drain and set
- In a separate pot, season water with crab boil and add crawfish.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Let the crawfish soak in the seasoned
water. This way the crawfish can absorb more flavor.
- Drain before combining
with other ingredients.
- In a glass bowl, make a dressing with the
mayonnaise, ketchup and Tabasco.
- Toss in the noodles, celery, and crawfish.
Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Yield : 8 - 10 Servings : 8 - 10 Prep Time : 20m Cook Time : 30m Ready In :
Recipe and photo courtesy of Real Cajun Recipes. Used with permission.