Crawfish Cornbread II
If you love cornbread, then you won't be able to resist this seasoned
cornbread with filled with crawfish tails!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 1/2 canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 chopped jalapeno peppers or more to taste
- 1 large can cream corn
- 1 package crawfish tails
- In a large glass bowl, mix all ingredients together. Do not
- Put into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
or when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Recipe and photo is courtesy of Real Cajun Recipes, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Page 1