- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 pounds
cooked crawfish (I used one pound and chopped them in half) *See Note
Tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound pasta (your choice), cooked and
- In large skillet, and over medium low heat, bring cream to a boil.
Reduce heat by about 1/3, and whisk in cheese until it is completely
- (*NOTE - In separate bowl, I put my crawfish and seasoned it with
all my regular seasoning - salt, pepper, garlic powder, a dash of red pepper
and some Cajun seasoning. I tossed it all together until the crawfish was
- Add Crawfish and seasoning to cream mixture, cook another
2-5 minutes on low heat.
- Turn off heat and add pasta. Stir until
everything is mixed well.
Recipe courtesy of Evelyn Brandon.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes