Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1/3 bunch or parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 pound of Louisiana crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 tablespoons of imported Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cans (13.75 ounces) of artichoke bottoms
- Mix first 7 ingredients
- Wash the artichoke bottoms, dry, and moisten each bottom
with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and stuff
each bottom with the filling.
- Mix the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and top
each stuffed artichoke.
- Broil until tops are browned and filling is bubbly.
Makes about 24
Courtesy of louisianaseafood.com and Louisiana Cookin'
Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers