Cajun Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices.
- Rub spice mixture evenly
over meat, coating the entire surface.
- Cook meat as desired, or
cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to several hours to boost flavors.
Yields: 5 3/4 tsp.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board. For more information about The Other White Meat, visit
Cajun Recipes Page 1