Cajun Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken wings; separated
- 3/4 c Plain yogurt
- 2/3 c Louisiana hot sauce.
- 2 ts Garlic powder
- 1 c Flour
- 1/2 c Cajun seasoning
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, hot sauce and garlic. Add chicken and
marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- The following day, mix
together flour and Cajun seasonings in a bowl.
- Remove chicken
from the marinade and coat evenly in flour mixture. In a wok or deep
fryer, heat oil to 370F.
- This can be achieved by heating over medium
- Use enough oil to cover 4 to 5 chicken wings at a
time. Deep fry wings for approximately 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Serves 2 to 4
Photo credit: jeffreyw.
Cajun Recipes Page 1