Cajun Chicken Nuggets
- 1 Env. Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 c Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 ts Chili Powder
- 1 ts Ground Cumin
- 1 ts Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 ts Red Pepper
- 2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- In large bowl, combine onion recipe soup mix, bread crumbs,
chili powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
- Dip chicken in bread crumb
mixture, coating well. In large skillet, heat 1/2-inch oil and cook
chicken over medium heat, turning once, until done; drain on paper
- Serve warm and if desired with assorted mustards.
Yields about 5 dozen nuggets.
Cajun Recipes Page 1
Non Cajun Appetizers