Cajun Shrimp Tamale Muffins
- 6 cups Maseca for Tamales
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Maizete corn oil
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 oz. Ground shrimp
- 2 cubes Shrimp Bouillon
- 60 Large shrimp cooked to taste with crab boil
- Dilute the shrimp bouillon in water.
- Add the Maseca, Maizete
corn oil, baking powder, Cajun seasoning and the ground shrimp, blending
with an electric mixer to obtain a consistent mixture.
- Pour the
mixture in each 4 inch muffin mold and fill to half level.
two whole cooked shrimp into each mold and fill the rest with the
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes