Cajun Seafood Lasagna
- 1 16oz Jar of Slap Ya Mama Etouffee Sauce
- 1 lb Shrimp, Peeled & Deviened
- ½ lb Crab Meat
- ½ lb Crawfish Tails (if available)
- ½ Cup Water
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- 4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- In a 6 quart pot, add Slap Ya
Mama Etouffee Sauce, shrimp, crab and crawfish. (If you don’t have
access to crawfish, you can substitute with ½ pound more of shrimp or
- Add ½ cup of water. Bring to a light boil, cover and let simmer
for 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let rest.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook lasagna noodles
in boiling water for approximately 12 minutes.
- Drain noodles and rinse
with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To assemble, spread half of
the etouffee sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Arrange 6 lasagna noodles lengthwise over etouffee sauce.
- Spread half of
the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles.
- Layer with one half of
mozzarella over ricotta cheese. Spread remaining half of etouffee sauce
mixture over mozzarella and sprinkle ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
another 6 lasagna noodles and remaining ricotta cheese, mozzarella and
- Cover with foil, making sure it doesn’t touch the
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Slap Ya Mama
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes