Cajun Praline Syrup
This praline syrup is delicious over pancakes, French toast, or most anything
that calls for a delicious syrup!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and pecans in microwave safe
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high setting for 30 seconds.
- Cook again for 30 seconds if mixture needs further combining.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over Pancakes.
Pancake Day, also known as "Fat Tuesday" .
Celebrate with your favorite pancakes and serve them with this wonderful Praline
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes