- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 1/2 tsp. onion powder 1/2 tsp. fresh coarsely
- ground black pepper 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 cups PLANTERS Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- Blend egg white, paprika, salt, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, onion
powder, black white and red peppers in medium bowl. Stir in peanuts.
- Spread peanut mixture in single layer on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes or until peanuts are toasted and dry.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Recipe Makes: 2-1/2 cups - Ready in: 1 hr 20 min
Source: Sunday Dinner
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes