Cajun Fried Bluefish Steaks
- 4 medium Bluefish Steaks, rinsed in cold water and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning, or to taste
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Hot Pepper Sauce to taste
- Brush Bluefish Steaks (or Fillets) with olive oil and sprinkle Cajun
seasoning on both sides of each steak
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat to very hot, add fish and
cook (3-4 minutes per side) or until fish is opaque through.
- Serve hot with lime wedges and hot pepper sauce to the side.
Recipe was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes