Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag penne pasta or pasta of your choice
- Louisiana Cajun spice
- 1 small jar mushrooms
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (or home
- Chopped green onions or parsley (garnish)
- Salad tomato (garnish)
- Season chicken breasts with Louisiana Cajun Spice generously, then
season with garlic powder.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook chicken
- Drain mushrooms, and add to frying pan until heated thoroughly. Set
- Boil penne pasta until done, then strain and add Alfredo sauce
- Slice cooked chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Put pasta mixture on a plate, then add diced chicken.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and tomatoes if desired.
This recipe was posted at our old cooking blog.
Photo credit: Debbie Tingzon.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes