Cajun Catfish With Honey Dijon Bacon Potato Salad
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1/2 cup fish breading
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups frying oil
Bacon Potato Salad
- 5 cups baby Yukon gold potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 cup bacon, cooked,
drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- To make Potato Salad, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning
with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine fish
breading and Creole seasoning in shallow bowl.
- Coat catfish in breading, lightly
shaking off any excess.
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
catfish until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Place on paper
towel to drain.
- Serve immediately with Honey Dijon Bacon Potato Salad.
Recipe and photo used with permission from the Catfish
Cajun Recipes Page 1