Cajun Beef Pepper Steak
Cajun Style Beef Pepper Steak served with Creole or Cajun Style Rice.
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak
Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 medium green or red bell peppers,
cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (5.5 to 8 ounces) Cajun or
Creole rice mix with seasonings
- Press 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoning
blend evenly onto beef Steak. Toss bell peppers with oil and remaining 1/2
teaspoon seasoning blend.
Place Steak in center of grid over medium,
ash-covered coals; arrange bell peppers around steak.
- Grill, covered, 7 to 11 minutes
(over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare
(145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness and peppers are tender, turning
- Meanwhile prepare rice blend
according to package directions, omitting oil or margarine.
- Carve Steak into slices. Serve with
peppers and rice.
4 Servings. 30 Minutes Cook Time.
Nutrition information per serving: 318 Calories; 72 Calories from fat; 8g
Total Fat (2 g Saturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 5 mg Cholesterol;
856 mg Sodium; 31 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.4 g Dietary Fiber; 31 g Protein;
2.6 mg Iron; 7.9 mg Niacin; 0.7 mg Vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 5 mg
Zinc; 31.5 mcg Selenium.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein,
Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of
Recipe and photo courtesy of Courtesy of BeefItWhatsForDinner.com.
Non Cajun Beef Recipes