Cajun Bayou Chicken
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 pounds fresh chicken
- 1 gallon zippered storage bag
- Combine liquid ingredients and spices in bag to create marinade. Mix
- Place chicken in bag and seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill, bake, broil or sauté chicken as desired until fully cooked.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe for Cajun Bayou Chicken was
posted at our old cooking blog.
Photo courtesy of National Chicken Council.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes