Cajun Broiled Tilapia
- 1 lb fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 medium onion, 1 cut into rings
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Salt, cayenne pepper
- Season fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Sprinkle on paprika.
- Spray broiling pan with non-stick cooking spray and place fish on pan.
Mix garlic and margarine and brush on fish, then top with onion and bell
- Broil, not too close to flame until fish is flaky, about
five minutes for thin fillets. Garnish with lemon slice and fresh
Cajun Recipes Page 1