Cajun Broiled Shrimp
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup rosemary
- 1-1/2 cup lemon (juice of lemon)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper
- 3-1/2 pounds medium shrimp, washed
- Set oven temperature to broil
- In skillet melt butter. Add garlic, chopped onions, red pepper and
juice of lemon. Simmer until green onions are soft.
- In long baking
casserole arrange shrimp. Pour butter sauce over shrimp and sprinkle
rosemary on top of shrimp and sauce.
- Broil for 15 to 20 minutes until
all shrimp is pink (turning with a spoon occasionally).
- Serve in bowls or deep plates - peel shrimp - dip in sauce and eat
with French bread.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes