Cajun Crawfish and Broccoli Casserole
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
cup celery, chopped
- 2 (10 oz.) boxes frozen, chopped broccoli
- 3 cups
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 can milk
- 1 large jar
- 1 jar Cheez Whiz (16 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pound
- Bread crumbs, opt.
- Saute chopped vegetables in margarine until they are clear.
- Add 2 boxes of broccoli and simmer until thawed.
- Add 3 cups (or
more) of cooked rice, mushroom soup, milk, Cheez Whiz and crawfish tails.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. May be sprinkled with bread crumbs.
Recipe courtesy of Catherine McCoy Edwards, and Thank Heavens for Homemade
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes