- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 to 4 dashes Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 pound Louisiana crab fingers
- 1/2 cup Abita Amber beer
- Combine all ingredients except crab fingers and beer in a medium pan and cook over medium heat until
butter melts and ingredients blend.
- Add crab fingers and sauté briefly
before adding beer. Simmer to reduce for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot French bread for dipping into the buttery sauce.
louisianaseafood.com and Abita Brew Pub, Abita Springs, LA