Boudin Stuffed Crescent Ring
This boudin stuffed crescent ring is delicious with boudin,
pepper jelly, jalapenos, bacon and more!
- 2 pounds boudin
- 2 packages 8 oz. Crescent Rolls
- 4 slices crumbled bacon
- 1 to 2 chopped jalapenos
- 1 egg
- Shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Pepper Jelly
- Place crescents in a circle - large end towards center
- Spread boudin evenly over crescents
- Top with crumbled bacon, and jalapeno.
- Pull to center crisscrossing each crescent
- Scramble egg lightly and baste the ring
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes at 350 or until
crescents are lightly brown. A cookie sheet or pizza stone maybe used.
- In the last five minutes of baking, sprinkle shredded cheese and place back in
the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm with pepper jelly
- The crumbled bacon can also be placed as a topping instead of inside the ring.
Yield : 8 - 10 servings
Cajun Recipes Page 1
Non Cajun Appetizers
Recipe and photo courtesy of Real Cajun Recipes, and Valerie Dauphine, used