Big Nick's Grilled Cajun Shrimp
- 2 lbs. cleaned & deveined shrimp no smaller then 16/20. The bigger the
Better! U12's work real good.
- For the marinade:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 1/2 cup
fresh chopped parsley
- Cayenne pepper to taste if you want to spice it up a
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Mix marinade ingredients together well.
- Put shrimp and marinade in
a zip lock bag and refrigerate over night.
- Grilling: Soak wooden
skewers in water for at least an hour so they don't burn on the grill.
Put shrimp on skewers and grill over medium heat until done.
Nick says "Taste so dang
good makes you wanna hurt yourself"! Works
really well with any type of seafood.
This recipe and photo is
used with permission and is courtesy of Nick
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes