Best Ever Apple Pie
This is the best ever apple pie, that is made with a top and bottom
crust, and nothing but yummy goodness inside!
- 2 Prepared Crust Pastries
- 6 cups Apples
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cream
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- Arrange one pie crust pastry in
bottom of the pan. Top with apples.
- Combine sugars, flour and
cinnamon. Sprinkle on apples and dot with butter.
- Top with crust. Brush with
- Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 425
for 15 minutes; 350 for 45 minutes.
Serve with ice cream and whipped cream if desired.
Photo credit: jeffreyw.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes