- Four 4 lb redfish or red snapper
- 1/2 lb margarine
- 4 fresh lemons, squeezed for juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- Dress fish. Cut in half and remove center bones leaving scales on
one side of filet. Season fish with salt and pepper.
margarine, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil in
- Put fish, scale down on grill and cook, basting with sauce
until fish is cooked.
- You may use barbecue sauce on fish instead of
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes