This crawfish dish bursting with flavor! Along with fresh mushrooms and
butter, onions, bell peppers and more. Serve this in bowls over sliced
- 2 lbs. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat (*see note)
- 2 sticks
- 1 bell
- 2 onions, chopped
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 oz. barbecue sauce
- 2 t. Cajun/ Creole seasoning
- Sliced French
- Melt butter.
- Add peppers and onions and sauté' until tender.
- Add mushrooms and barbecue sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in crawfish and seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes.
in bowls over sliced French bread.
you do not have crawfish available in your area, peeled shrimp will work
just fine in this recipe.
Recipe is courtesy of Leslie Davis at Louisiana
Crawfish and Marketing Board .
Cajun Recipes Page 1