Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
You take some bacon, some jalapeno's, cream cheese, shredded cheddar
cheese and add some other ingredients, what do you get? These awesome
stuffed and bacon wrapped jalapeno's!
- 10 to 12 Jalapeno Peppers sliced long ways and seeded
- 6 to 12 pieces Bacon cut in half to wrap peppers
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 package Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup of Colby Jack shredded cheese
- Mix Cream Cheese, Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix and Colby Jack well
for stuffing peppers. Stuff pepper halves and then wrap with half piece
- Place on cookie sheet with a wire rack inserted to let
excess grease drain while cooking. Pre-Heat oven on 350° and cook till
bacon is crispy. Let cool slightly and enjoy.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers