Bacon Wrapped Catfish and Boudin Rolls
Seasoned catfish that is wrapped with bacon, stuffed with Cajun boudin, baked
for about 25 minutes, serve and enjoy!
- 4 (5-7 ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets (or your
favorite type of fish)
- 1 link of boudin, steamed
- Seasoned salt, or your favorite Cajun seasoning
- 8 slices smoked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
Remove boudin from casing and divide into 4
- Lightly dust fillets with seasoned salt, or your favorite Cajun
- Place fillets flat side up.
Place 1 portion of boudin in middle of
Wrap thin side of fillet toward center, then thicker side
- Secure by wrapping 1 slice of bacon across the 2 ends of the roll. Then,
wrap another slice of bacon around, so it crosses previous slice.
- Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt,
or your favorite Cajun seasoning.
- Bake rolls on a wire rack on a sheet pan for 25 minutes.
oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and slice rolls before serving.
Serve with this close clone version of
Bennigan's Potato Wedges if desired.
Recipe and photo courtesy of US Catfish. (http://uscatfish.com)